£1260.00 inc. VAT
For Larger applications the KX 1.5 with a single 15” Neodymium woofer offers increased output comparable to many larger 18” units. KX 1.5 delivers low frequencies with authority, weight, extreme sustained output and high definition. Easily portable the KX 1.5’s on-board electronics ensure fast, easy set up and complete control with stereo electronic crossovers, equalization and
speaker protection integrated into the KX1.5’s amplifier module.
- 500 Watt high-efficiency, high current amplifier.
- 15” neodymium, high output, high efficiency low frequency driver with 3”(75mm) high temperature voice coil assembly and reinforced, treated cellulose cone assembly.
- Double, asymmetric acoustic chambers provide very high loading and high acoustic output.
- Complete, on-board subwoofer management including equalization, crossover filters, amplifier overdrive protection, output level and phase controls.
- Left & Right Stereo or Mono inputs with through signal outputs and high pass outputs.
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with highly resistant polymer coating.
- Two recessed, centre balanced side handles for simplified handling and carrying.
- High impact, low friction feet are located on bottom. Registered cut-outs are placed on top of cabinet allowing for interlocking and stacking of multiple cabinets.
- Top hat for pole insertion and speaker placement.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.
System Acoustic Performance
- -3dB Response: 38Hz - 125Hz
- -10dB Response: 32Hz - 125Hz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Crossover Point: 125Hz
Low Frequency Section
- Design: Inside-outside
- Acoustic Design: Twin Asymmetrical loading
- Woofer Size: 381mm (15.00")
- Voice Coil Diameter: 75mm (3.00")
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy Reinforced Cellulose
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Height: 510mm (20.08")
- Width: 550mm (21.65")
- Depth: 570mm (22.44")
- Weight: 37kg (81.4lbs)